So you are prepping to buy new windows or doors and your first thought is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation permits you to work one-on-one with an expert and
discuss what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are many perks to shopping from your
home. It makes it simpler to envision
these products in your home when you actually look through
your options while in your everyday
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to provide you with the ideal
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure chance
to mention all of your questions and makes
sure that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What happens when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through a variety of product samples
- Our pros will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will discuss
any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the best partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are looking for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a list of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I run into an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I choose your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, schedule your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.